Thursday, December 29, 2005

FREEDOM WATCH article from Boston Phoenix

This from a good friend and civil libertarian attorney, Harvey Silverglate, in Boston.

Five minutes to read Harvey's take on the Intelligent Design battle in Dover, PA.


Also, I've recently blogged about my observations of Body World, the exhibit of plasticized cadavers currently on display at the Ontario Science Center. Want to know more?

2 days, 8 hours and 28 minutes until 2006 hits Texas.

In other news, Tom Delay registered for re-election in Sugar Land, last week.

Your man in district 22,

Roman

1 Comments:

Blogger Publiix said...

I checked it out Roman. Interesting and compelling. SLC is sunny and warm, skiing is fantastic, the city is beautiful. I think I'll write about it.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home