Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Bit Off-Topic, but a Good Cause

I, on a whim, donated coffee to our troops through this site (that I personally order my coffee through as well).

I just received a letter and a photo from the troop that I sent to, and it was really heartfelt.

If you would like to donate great coffee to our troops, you can do so on this website: http://www.bocajava.com/support_the_troops.jsp?promo=TROOP_SUPPORT

They match any coffee donation that you make, which is awesome.

Please pass on this text, or at least this link---it is a great cause!

-Jeanne

3 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Coffee? I'm sure the troops like it.

My cousin's husband is an Army Ranger now in Afghanistan (he's already spent a year in Iraq) with the 82nd Airborne, and we send him socks. They really love socks, too, since it's so hot and they are on their feet all day. They like the kind that come over the calf.

If you want to send any socks to him and his men, I'll give you the address.

Just another way of supporting our troops!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Bridget said...

p.s. he is a Captain, so he has a lot of men reporting to him who'd love socks, too. Just needed to clarify "his men."

12:07 PM  
Blogger See Jay run said...

Thank you Jeanne Marie; I will send the link around to my family and friends. Hope everything is going well at school!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home