Sunday, July 17, 2005

Subscribing and Adding Your Own Blog

Not sure if someone has posted a thought or news? Well, then subscribe. See over to the left.

<-- Look over there. Up top a little.

Yah, that's right, there, where it says, "Enter your email address below to subscribe to Cafe Liberty!"

You got it.

Well, enter your email address and whenever someone posts something on this blog, you will receive an email the following morning--very early before the cock is crowing--which will tell you that someone has posted and it will tell you the beginning of their post (the first 300 words or so).

Now, isn't that easy?!

I thought you would think so.

Also, if you have a blog not listed here, send me an email (wperales@yahoo.com) or comment below at the comment link. Put your blog name and address and I will add it to this blogroll.

Gotta go now. Off to enter my email address so I do not miss any posts.

4 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Hey homies:

You can all check out my blog at http://adjunctscholar.blogspot.com. It's not particularly politics-oriented or anything, but it's all fun. It was awesome meeting you all at the seminar, and here's to some lively online blogging!

--Steve

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hey everyone,

You can check out my life at http://www.livejournal.com/users/knova.

Not always issues oriented, but I'm working on it. I've already posed a entry about the legalities of polygamy. Come comment on it and scare all my friends from college.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Pieter Cleppe said...

Hi everyone,

my blog is:

www.cleppe.blogspot.com

Very nice to meet all of you! Thanks for the great time.

Greetings from Belgium.

Pieter

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home