Friday, February 10, 2006

Update

Just wanted to let you all know that I was able to get the hell out of Kentucky this semester. I am working for gasp! a Democrat congressman from KY on Capitol Hill.

I like interning, especially with the government b/c as we all know nothing gets done and everyone gets their pay check.

Just wanted to give an update. After a week at this job, I realized I will never work for the government and will continue into the private sector. (And my libertarian beliefs have only gotten stronger here!!)

Cant wait for some more seminars this summer!

1 Comments:

Blogger See Jay run said...

Good shit my lady!
If I am lucky enough to find myself at a summer seminar this seminarious summer, I only hope that you are there too! That would be like a Christmas present in the summer, or something quite like that.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home