Sunday, August 28, 2005

Yes, Last but certainly not least!

Hello all-

A little late getting the news we had started a blog. Luckily William was kind enough to invite me on. Just wanted to say hello to everyone (even those crazy love birds from Italy!) :-)

Im heading back to school this week-- hoping to have a year filled with fun and debauchery! (And the occasional study session.)

Good luck to everyone traveling to their respected institutions!

I wanted to say four things before I go:
1. Everyone must read "Adventure Capitalist". This is truly a wonderful book incorporating liberty and an exciting three year trip around the world. An easy read!
2. I miss everyone!
3. I miss Simon's smiling face (which I have managed to mention to anyone who asks me how the seminar went.)
4. C.J.-- remember to smile. Those who smile back may be lost and scared and needing a friend as badly as you do cutie! Try to stay away from those hippies who already have arms wrapped tightly around trees and stare at you and your support of liberty as if you were crazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger W. said...

Welcome!

9:29 AM  
Blogger See Jay run said...

Oh Katie,

I love your crazy ass! When can I come and see you at your debauched sanctuary of learning? I am afraid that the seedier (read more fun) side of life isn't too popular here at old Claremont; so many trees to hug and so little time. But I am starting a club. I don't know what we'll do yet, but, oh my god, it will be so stupidly fun. That way, I won't even have to go searching for soul mates, they shall all come, tripping over each other, to me.

How is the family?

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home